1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SimCity EVERYTHING THREAD!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Kane, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Bodydrag

Bodydrag Whitelisted Player

Amyliz likes this.
  2. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

Oh I see, it's rolling out in waves:
    • North America by 5pm PST/midnight GMT on Wednesday, March 20.
    • Europe by 5pm PST/midnight GMT on Thursday, March 21.
    • Asia & South America by 5pm PST/midnight GMT on Friday, March 22.

3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Togeh and Amyliz like this.
  4. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

TIL EA have a hit squad and Kane is quickly coming to the top of their list ;)

Kane likes this.
  5. Greaterix

Greaterix Whitelisted Player

just claimed my free game (UK) - I lol'd at Sim City 4 being offered :D

opted for dead space 3, as I have the first 2 waiting to play through

6. Bodydrag

Bodydrag Whitelisted Player

Can't claim my game for some reason yet, cause the "featured today" application won't let me access anything in my origin client. According to the official instructions it should, however... https://help.ea.com/en/article/simcity-something-extra
    Maybe they make this option available over time as well? :S

7. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

I choose Battlefield 3 as my Free game from EA to say sorry for the fact their game didn't work.

20 hours of downloading later.

Battlefield 3 doesn't work either

Oh EA, you got me again!

Pjstorm12, Greaterix and GTA4rox08 like this.
  8. Pjstorm12

Pjstorm12 Whitelisted Player

Just bought the game, origin id: Pjstorm12

9. Kane

You just bought the game? Are you a fucking queer boy?

Agility_, Billdew and Greaterix like this.
  10. Greaterix

Greaterix Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]

11. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

Apparently Funnyjunk dont like externally linked images, i suggest imgur.com :)

12. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

After all the shit said about the game, you still but it? Are you stupid. You sir just got ripped off.

13. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

I kept it, I've gotten my money's worth IMO. This just in - people value things/have fun differently.

14. Kane

I guess this is true. Some people like being fucked hard in the ass and others don't ;) I for sure only like doing the fucking part :p

Billdew likes this.
  15. Pjstorm12

Pjstorm12 Whitelisted Player

I'm having fun with it, no issues so far. It just seems like kane likes to cry over every little pixel out of place. Also I bought it for 40$ on amazon and got the free apology game. so... idgaf. :)

Amyliz likes this.
  16. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

To be fair PJ you brought it at the right time, the connection issues are done and dusted now, they still gotta re-add a number of features like the fastest game speed and scoreboards etc but it's a playable game without.

Did have a Godcraft island going with Kingcam, Bennerkaj and Bodydrag but it's been inactive for a while now, still if you're interested http://www.godcraft.com/threads/simcity-godcraft-island.13480/ :) You too Amy if you like.

$40 seems like a better price too, paid the Brittas Empire equivalent of twice that, though that could just be additional tax on our awesome accents to be fair

Pjstorm12 likes this.
  17. Kane

18. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

19. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

That city is impossible without cheating, they have to have shopping to be happy enough to expand and there's no shopping in that city, it cant be in another city as that road layout with that building density = perpetual gridlock

- that video has really helped me make bigger city's, although it's hard when you have other city's in the region but the point of focusing on traffic so people can get places is now my focus every time :D

Also don't forget to resign as mod. We don't need any simcity mods.

20. Kane

No it does not.... This is a insane common issue with the new SimCity. You can have total residential if you do it right without any other cities in the region. When I say do it right just do it normal and the game will bug out.