1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Star Citizen Almost at 4 Mil 197%!

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by Kane, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Who knows if they will stop at 4mil but it was if I recall the highest tier to donate to and I thought will never make it... Well ffs some how we did make it! If you loved Freelancer or Wing Commander and looking for not only a Single Player, MMORPG, And yes Private Server experience like Godcraft.com then this might be your last chance to send a few bucks and get rewarded but at the same-time support something amazing.

Refer Link muhaha: https://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/?rid=53794

And really just watch the trailer:

johnmg3 and ot0_m0t0 like this.
  2. Kane

I would usually not post this as news but, Godcraft is always looking into the future of stuff to do and I think Godcraft will be moving into space someday in the future!

3. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

Was wondering what the justification for putting it here was. Looks like a really cool game though.

4. Kane

Because the sad truth is I doubt will be running a full blown server in 2 years for now hehe, I doubt Godcraft will even be about Minecraft at that point. We are a little over 2 years now and things have been slowing down a lot. Nice thing we go a VIP Sub first time in ages but lost many recently.

Its time that we come up new ideas for the future.

5. Adonesss

Adonesss Whitelisted Player

if I want to refer you I still need your username or email.

6. Kane

kanechart but heck just knowing people buying this is good enough for me :)

7. Adonesss

I was gonna get it from the start, do you own a golden ticket aswell?

8. Kane

Not sure what you mean by a golden ticket but I had put in $60

9. Adonesss

this, you would have gotten it if you signed up before 10/10/12

Attached Files:

10. Kane

=( No then I waited wtf. I supported him before 11/20/2012.. Seems a bit unfair I guess true dates mean nothing anymore lol

11. Adonesss

well it does, since if you had the golden ticket you would have supported the project by just knowing who the owner was, no plans or stuff revealed yet, dont worry though most we'll get is a skin or something.

12. Kane

So you failed to tell us about this before 10/10/12... That seems a banable offense!

13. Adonesss

okay okay, I'm guilty, I didn't think much of it though, but as a massive fan of freelancer I was actually interested in this, I didn't think it would turn to be this awesome.

EDIT: Also I know you reddit, and this was on the frontpage of /r/gaming for 2days atleast if not more

14. Kane

I played freelancer for years and even ran a server for ages sometimes topping 50+ =)

$3,981,604

15. Adonesss

I've played freelancer for about 6 years total now, crossfire,discovery you name it.

also, Star Citizen will have servers, so Godcraft's own server, we could also setup our own modding team for it, I can already see it happening :D

16. Kane

Yeah will be having a server that's for sure.

17. Kane

Now 4mil+ =)

18. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

just put in 125$ :)

19. Adonesss

I would like to keep this going since I love the project SO MUCH, the crowdfunding is currently at $5,815,406 and you can still help for about 3 hours from this post!
    Also there's a livestream going on with the creator so if you still have doubts, maybe he'll be able to convince you!

20. ot0_m0t0

ot0_m0t0 Whitelisted Player

We will get 6 mill. Man.... that 1000$ Carrier looks so sexy... why am I not rich? :(

bennerkaj likes this.