1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Terraria] Terraria Coming Soon to Godcraft. (2D Minecraft / MMORPG / Maplestory maybe?)

Discussion in 'Server & Site News' started by Kane, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

I'm about 90% at this time I will be running a MMO Scale version of Terraria at this time.

I had asked them if you could increase the size of the players and I was told the following:

There needs to be a lot of work though if we want to have it MMO Scale and none griefing. One of the things I think we need is a better system for large servers maybe a /sethome type idea like we have now but even that its going be really really hard in this type of game to prevent people from just griefing spawn let alone log all actions haha...

Maybe some kind of multi world support where each player spawns in a new world and other players can use maybe a warp system to other player worlds but they can't break anything and they can still team up and then get permissions to break and place things in other player worlds. But if they are not teamed up all you can do is say maybe PVE farm and PVP?

All I can tell you is I want to run this MMO Scale and run it all my self like Minecraft. I hope they don't ever do anything like lobby system and such or it would really ruin private communities.

But please feel free to ask the devs questions through their videos on youtube and maybe show your support by saying your from Godcraft.

I really have a feeling this will be the next big things we provide through Godcraft and will bring in 100's if not 1000's of players and I do plan at this time bring in Terraria the second we can run a server.

Please also show your support on getting them to also offer features that are toggle-able and offer larger possibilities for large servers.

Special Forums Incoming Soon!

Check out the mini series walkthroughs on youtube:

2. Kane

More Info to Come!

3. monkey37

monkey37 Whitelisted Player

Terraria looks fun

4. TriggerLive

TriggerLive Whitelisted Player

I'm so pumped, glad to see you like it too :D:D:D

5. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

I can say I have absolutely no interest in this after watching 3 of those lets plays. Maybe they didn't show enough of the features but from what I saw it looks just like watered down Minecraft. Which isn't a bad thing but I already have 100% Minecraft. Also classic water FTW.

6. hibbs6

hibbs6 Whitelisted Player

uh, classic water didn't act like that...

7. Kane

Guys this is not up for QQ and it's alpha and so much can be added and I would assume will get added overtime.

TriggerLive likes this.
  8. hibbs6

hibbs6 Whitelisted Player

I am loving this game, if we are going to be able to preorder, I am going to be first in line.

9. Kane

No i am bitch!

10. Kane

Part 4 added!

11. Kane

12. monkey37

i don't understand forums much but i guess i just say this

13. monkey37

14. Kane

You fail

15. Kane

Part 5 up!

16. Zoram

Zoram Whitelisted Player

OMFG! Kane get us access to that game. I would love to play it. So much more adventurey than minecraft. I would love that. I would love it if you got us access to that game somehow, their website is a video and screenshots so I have no idea how to get in to play it.

17. monkey37

im still new to the forum thing

18. Vermino

Vermino Whitelisted Player

na im good on this one.. never got into maple story so this game aint gonna do it for me. looks interesting though (huge minecraft rip but in 2D version)

only thing i really like about it is the PvP aspect with the four teams and enable/disable.

19. Kane

Yeah its a rip of and Minecraft is a rip off of Pong. Let the fucking rip off shit go or I'm going to ban you kids. All games are inspired by all other games. It only took 1 game first.

20. Zoram

Zoram Whitelisted Player

Halo: Combat Evolved is a rip off of space invaders... I really am liking how the 2d adventure crafting game looks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.