1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Eastern Plantation's Revived!

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by BearJew1986, Nov 28, 2012.

1. BearJew1986

BearJew1986 Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]

The Eastern Plantation:

The Eastern Plantation is a town founded by Mista_Tubby, and Milhouz.

EP Owner:

BearJew1986 (Owner)

EP Working staff (Please contact if EP Owner is not around):

bigbubbak9
    Dumzdey

Hop onto the 6k (Old)East railway. After you arrive at the 6k east station, go to the top floor (inside the station) and look for the station labeled "The Eastern Plantation." It is made out of sandstone and wood and should be easy to find. If you need any help getting here, feel free to ask for help.

Plots:

Plots have a set price, but those prices can be negotiable. I.e. cutting logs, etc., etc.)

-Condos (Inside Main Towers): 300c
    -Small Plot (10x10): 1500c
    -Large Plot (25x25+): 3000c+

*Please note that if you create anything obscene, you will be asked to remove it or remodel it. We don't want a bunch of cobble towers. Be creative and have fun

Amenities (Plot owners ONLY):

Tree Farms:

-Regular Trees (450 Trees)
    -Redwood Trees (450 Trees)
    -Birch Trees (450 Trees)
    -Jungle Trees (Coming Soon)

Wheat Farm:

As for right now the recommended wheat farm is located in the northern section of EP. Plot owners may use it at their discretion but please replant.

Potato Farm:

-Located at the same location as the wheat farm.

Carrot Farm:

-Coming Soon

Reed Farm:

-Produces an entire single chest of reeds in one harvest!

Watermelon Farm:

-Currently there is a watermelon farm that can be utilized by plot owners, but that farm will be relocated in the future.

Spleef Arena:
    -Free to use, whenever! Host your own events!
    -We hope to be hosting more spleef events in the future.

Pig Race Arena:
    -Coming Soon to Eastern Plantations

Fully Functional Subway:
    -We have a fully functional subway that takes you on a pleasant ride from the 6k East station to the front entrance of The Eastern Plantation.
    Please feel free to stop on by and offer some constructive criticism, or perhaps you are interested in purchasing a plot.

I am excited at the possibilities of getting this thing going, in hopes of it being one of the many premier establishments that GodCraft has to offer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

xDiiBs and Harticus78 like this.
  2. BearJew1986

Here is my proposed plan to change the walls around and square out the property and allow for a few guys to build little harbors and boats for their properties.

[​IMG]

Currently working on a new wall design as well that should be posted in the next couple of days!

3. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Or maybe build inside of it before you abandon it again and just make it even a bigger plot to have to trade off once again :p

4. BearJew1986

I'm sorry I think I saw one of your building in EP! Oh yeah it was that square cobble POS that I tore down!

5. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Sorry I don't build I paint and I painted a vision in my mind 2 years and this painting is still on going to this day.

Check it out:
    http://godcraft.com :)

6. BearJew1986

So your like a computer version of Bob Ross?

Kane likes this.
  7. BearJew1986

Here is the new Central Building that will go up very soon. I decided to start there just to show some new life in Eastern Plantations. More to come...

[​IMG]

Edit: Hated this design afterall

New Design in the works, hopefully you all like this one better!

[​IMG]

Still tweaking it

[​IMG]

8. BearJew1986

This is our final design with only the minor tweaks happening as we build it on the server!

[​IMG]

Note: We have begun the construction on the Build Server if anyone want to come by!!

Thanks,

Bear

MilhouzMr likes this.