1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

The Ridge: BUG

Discussion in 'Support' started by ScuttleShip, Mar 30, 2013.

1. ScuttleShip

ScuttleShip Whitelisted Player

I was told to report this in forums as it seems likely that it is a bug of some kind or another.

The problem: Last couple of days we have noticed that our pneumatic pipes for our automatic system for our Fusion Reactor has been breaking. I noticed that there were cells on the floor stuck by the pipes as though they had been thrown out mid cycle. The fusion reactor was often off and missing stacks and stacks of cells, (normally all the ones that had been in the system, or should have been). We initially found a hole in our fusion reactor room which is ps stone protected, however.

Last night I.e 29th Xan found that after I had logged off the cells went missing again and that when I logged on earlier today we were missing more than 1bn eu from and Iesu, the Aesu was also drained as where around 26 or so Mfsu's and the Lesu which we had as a back up to restart the reactor was also drained to 21m eu.

That kind of power to just simply go missing seems a little far fetched as even with all our machines on that would take several hours to do and with a fusion reactor that should of been on, next to impossible.

This was advised that I post on forums because of the nature of the incident and because there is little chance that this was someone using all that power. We think it might have something to do with chunk loaders as we have found that they don't always work even if they have fuel in.

Any help that can be shed on this would be great. We would love to know what's going on as 1bn eu doesn't just disappear like that especially when it is in a ps stone.

2. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Would this be related to our issue? Last night we got the fusion rector running and started outputting into a matter fab, it was only at about 80mill eu so it was also recharging itslef. When suddenly i see it instantly spike to 100mill and blow up. I just sucked up all of its own power output and blew up. They could be related.

3. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

Yeah I am still in shock about how it happened, made no sense.

4. ScuttleShip

ScuttleShip Whitelisted Player

It sounds very much like it's the same thing although to my knowledge ours did not blow up. Was yours protected by a ps stone?

5. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

It should be within range of one of our stones, so, yes.