1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

The Underground City of Valra (Build World 2)

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by SCReconcile, Dec 10, 2011.

1. wudosu

wudosu Whitelisted Player

If you're in the center you can see the full room

2. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

Considering it's sandstone, probably not much =)

3. SCReconcile

SCReconcile Whitelisted Player

Day 77 of Build 2, and Valra:
    3/4
    I, AntM90, and Gilblobbo just erected the 3rd quarter of the pillars and roof... hehe Erected Only need about 15,500 sandstone and 950 glowstone to finish the main hall.
    2012-02-25_02.07.26.png 2012-02-25_02.30.54.png

4. SCReconcile

Day 80 of Build 2, and Valra:
    Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The main hall that is... Also more of the minecart entrance in has been built what's more or less finished, the next step is to build the bridge for it.

2012-02-28_00.19.36.png

2012-02-28_00.16.09.png 2012-02-28_00.19.31.png 2012-02-28_00.29.07.png

5. SCReconcile

Day 81 of Build 2, and Valra:
    More Land

I built the Bridge for the minecart track, with help from bennerkaj and antm90 suppling me with the sandstone need, only about 8k this time.
    And on another note i need to claim more land 60 blocks to the north, south and west.

2012-02-28_19.43.33.png

land claim 2.png

GTA4rox08, fauxiss, aliparpar and 3 others like this.
  6. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

what and how many materials are you going to be needing now?

7. Creature700

Creature700 Whitelisted Player

If you are still looking for contributors to digging and/or building I would be happy to help with the epicness.

8. SCReconcile

Well sinice youe asked, the subway / corridor what has been started will need: 60,000 sandstone, 4,500 red wool and 1,500 glowstone. The corridor is 20ish high by 20 wide and 750m long what goes aroung the main hall at level 27.

We are always happy to take on anyone who wants to help, just let me know when you want to in game.

keirhan likes this.
  9. Creature700

Creature700 Whitelisted Player

Was relaxing, all that digging today xD I look forwards to working more on this project.

10. Micoboy

Micoboy Whitelisted Player

I have never joined in on any project with anyone, so i would like to say I am willing to help out in any way I can. IF help is still needed, just let me know :)

11. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

we all ways need help XD just take the station /st 3valra and have fun :D

12. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

I've been on and off for about a week but every time I go on neither bennerkaj nor SCReconcile are on. Just wondering what needs to be done; digging or collecting. I can do glowstone, red wool or sandstone. I can also help dig I just don't know where.

13. bennerkaj

bennerkaj Whitelisted Player

i realy dont no where we need to dig but we need sandstone red wool and glow XD

14. ScuttleShip

ScuttleShip Whitelisted Player

Whats happening with this project, or has it just died?

15. SCReconcile

Its dead at the moment, I would like to go back to it one day since quite a lot has been done. But I don't see that happening any time soon as I'm in the middle of 3 different projects.

16. ScuttleShip

at some point relatively soon, can you remove the chests from columbia, now underneath a floating house. i need to add engines

17. SCReconcile

You can just keep them if you want, it's only a few tools and maybe a bit of sand.

18. ScuttleShip

Okay cool, Ill get admin to move it, cause they are locked. Thanks for giving me the go ahead though.

19. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

20. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

i said when @SCReconcile joined industrial that he had abandonned valra.