1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

The Underground City of Valra (Build World 2)

Discussion in '[BS] - Projects' started by SCReconcile, Dec 10, 2011.

1. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

URGH. Can't people learn to finish projects.

2. SCReconcile

SCReconcile Whitelisted Player

Fair enough, when I went to industrial craft I had every intention of carrying on with Valra, but IC was something different, and different is a welcome site after 4 months and hundreds of hours of basically digging with I little bit of building here and there; and that’s one reason why people don’t finish projects. But on that note, I did buy an alt and I’m waiting for it to be accepted so I can... IF I want to, go back on the build world and carry on with Valra while still making progress in IC. This is something I’ve said to a couple of people since I do miss working on it.

featherblade2 likes this.
  3. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

Wow, this is some of the most welcome news in a long time.

4. SCReconcile

I don't like this being on page 2, so here's some more work I did a while ago.

Before:
    2012-06-18_23.58.26.png

After:
    2012-06-21_13.28.58.png

And a temporary sugar cane farm:
    2012-07-22_01.32.42.png

5. SCReconcile

It’s not much and works slow, but it’s getting there so here's a screenshot from a section of the corridor what most rooms will branch off of.

2012-10-03_23.12.25.png

Edit: on another note; giant sugarcane farm + mobs = very bad

6. BearJew1986

BearJew1986 Whitelisted Player

Looking good Reconcile!

7. Neyla

Neyla New Member

I want to help but i can't get the server to load. I know the fix involved forcing updates but last time i did that it screwed up my texture pack-and with it an underground city of my own i'm building.

8. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

We're version 1.4.5 still.

Since you're not whitelisted you won't be able to do anything other than look/chat.

9. S429

S429 New Member

Not trying to necro threads but I was wondering if there is a download for this build, I have a request to convert part of this to the xbox 360 edition with full credit given of course, not to mention play it myself on pc since this is by far the coolest underground build I have ever seen.

10. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

You can still visit it anytime at mc.godcraft.com