1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

This thread is devoted to--

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zombzeh, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombzeh

zombzeh Whitelisted Player

--those that have donated to the server but specifically stated that they did not want a purple name.

I have a special bromega-fistbump waiting here for those that have joined me in the ranks of selfless social debauchery.

2. MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh Whitelisted Player

Why don't you want a purple name? Please state the reasons.

3. zombzeh

I've worn a purple suit before. It was way too tacky for my tastes. The only thing nice about it was the tie, but outside of a likewise purple suit, a purple tie only goes well with a black suit-- and that still looks pretty tacky.

4. CrazyMLC

CrazyMLC Whitelisted Player

Purple isn't very flaatterinng!~

But no, seriously, I don't like the purple.
    I would opt for a sky blue if I were to donate... >_>

5. zombzeh

It's true. Seriously, when I wore a purple suit, I looked like I'd suddenly gained fifty pounds. It was far from cool.

Edit: military green is my favorite color, incidentally. I have a hounds-tooth vest and a solid color tie in that shade, and they are easily the best pieces of business-wear I own. Since that is not an option for a donation name color, and blue is the next best thing, I've opted to retain the default color, even though-- as of October 2nd --I'll have donated twice to this server.

6. tehmon

tehmon Whitelisted Player

i would like the donator color to be sky blue also and i think mods should have a golden name

7. MuuhMuuh

MuuhMuuh Whitelisted Player

This topic was discussed in the dawn of the server. Colors have changed alot, and honestly why do you care so much about your color in the chat. Donating is about donating, not paying to get benefits.

8. Xzalander

Xzalander Whitelisted Player

Only reason you'd possibly want to not have a purple name in my opinion is if your donation was quite hefty ^^.

9. zombzeh

Because vanity is my favorite sin.

10. Dudemanguy86212

Dudemanguy86212 Whitelisted Player

color in chat is kind of a null argument, i mean if it's that big of a deal, go to your color manipulator for your monitor (dunno the real name of this) and set all the ranges of purple to show as something else (or just fill it with the white/black default color).

Donating is something you do if you like the server, it's got nothing to do with the perks involved... and if someone did only do it to get a purple name then well that's kind of awkward... lol.

11. zombzeh

Have you ever seen a purple suit, Sir Guymandude? The horror of that color on a person would blow your mind.

12. Dudemanguy86212

Dear sir, how dare you disgrace the mighty pimps, you shall be struck down by the backhand just like the thousands of bitches before you! :D

I agree purple may not be the best choice, but that shouldn't stop you from donating. That's my point. If you're that vain that you don't donate because of a color in chat (which is mostly white anyways, aside from names) then that's just rather disappointing.

13. zombzeh

You should probably reread the first post in this thread a few times, my man. You've come to a very grave misunderstanding.

14. Dudemanguy86212

ah... i stand corrected :)

In that case... To each their own? Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.