1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Trade 3.0 Island Assignments

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by ElectroBot, Sep 14, 2011.

1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Island H............Island K..........Island L..........Island M.......Island G........Island P
    Puppet1012.........tundra2456.........Dorkinator.........Lord_Kruor.......juggalotruck.... Necrosniper
    confuzzledyma......nhoj85.................JustinoLatino....Igpay Atinlay.....Haptoad...........jell0zz
    Sniper3................GTA4rox08..........brenoob.............tridler2710.........Pasaria............bennerkaj
    Quizzbee.............ColtonisWright....LaterusDerp......saftus..................serg0................Acacia17
    elpacco................Kun1z...................Prana0...............Togeh.................nickgodin10....TheRahz
    slayer2...................bamv9..................Toast25..............klubnick.............Blue_Buddha..piekiller
    ElectroBot4...........Heulfryn..............Kooj....................josh52793..........Thundarfury....Keirhan
    ElectroBot.............LoungeChair.......jynke..................ComradeTaco....JH0462...........icemanking

Island Q.............Island N.............Island V..........Island C.........Island I......Island R
    undershotCronix....tubatum..................PikePeicrer.........kingcam2...........tjpotter.........Reggabac
    L33tallex.................ejhwrestler65...........AHornyCreeper..Ghostwheel22....evan_b.........???????
    aliparpar.................baseballboss9..........piekiller..............johnmg3............LordPatch....Reggie77
    SimenS..................Y3LL0W_BuNny...Jim_Jam94....jommastafibb....Jocce............greaterix
    Meladn...................BlandSauce.............Burns1200.........Krylyah..............Harticus78...zoeykitten
    nkralles...................hls11.........................Burns1201......Codedheart........Hozay...........Peany
    moe992...................techntux...............SudoHF...........oHyte.................stpotter.........Simens
    Cameron146...........???????..................ot0_m0t0...........Hornet20............Frolick.........marvinbek

Island B.............Island D.............Island ..........Island .........Island ......Island
    Mista_Tubby......Billdew
    Mista_Tubby_Jr.TTG_Agility
    Milhouz................xDiiBs
    fauxiss....................Mancon123
    McLag....................jcup24
    Daemonforge.........Agility_
    TheKillToy..........bearjew1986
    featherblade2....Sanctimonium

Individuals (not assigned yet)
    - Tigerballs07 (inactive currently, but can get a plot as can others who own a 1st/2nd floor plot)

Player names in red are evicted and their plots can be purchased or transferred to (with ElectroBot's approval). Their items (in chests only) will be removed and stored. The building materials will become the property of the either the government or the new owner. If they would like to have a trade plot in the future, they have 1 more chance, but are not guaranteed the same plot.

The islands are laid out in the following pattern and only the blue islands are active currently (there is a portal to each island from the center trade hub island):

A..B...C....D..E
    F..G...H....I..J
    K..L...+..M..N
    O..P...Q...R..S
    T..U...V...W..X

Please confirm with players that all of you wish to be on the same island before posting here.
    Please post the players that you would like to be with on an island. Remember there are only 8 plots on each island. If anybody is unsatisfied with their island partners, please reply to this thread or PM me on the forums.

If islands aren't filled up, players might be added to the first 8 islands randomly until all 8 islands are filled. Only then will we open up more islands.

Player names in red still need to pay for a trade plot or are on the eviction list.

bennerkaj likes this.
  2. xDiiBs

xDiiBs Whitelisted Player

3. ColtonisWright

ColtonisWright Whitelisted Player

Yeah that looks correct to what me and GTA were talking about.

4. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

Dorkinator
    JustinoLatino
    brenoob
    LateralusDerp
    Prana0
    Toast25
    AzianPyro
    @icystealth62

5. icystealth62

icystealth62 Whitelisted Player

6. nhoj85

nhoj85 Whitelisted Player

7. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Under or above your trade plot - yes.

8. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

Island 2 seems to have 1 more space . Does everyone agree there for me to have a plot with them there ? :)
    Island 2
    xDiiBs
    nhoj85
    GTA4rox08
    ColtonisWright
    Zach00123
    TriggerLive
    vet0

9. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

i have an account for use if you would like to use

10. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

The first three islands are full :( please pm me if someone wants leave one of them or there is a change of plans.
    until then I think I'm on Island 4 ....

11. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

12. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Oh im so claiming a plot. Put me on an island with nobody else :D

aliparpar likes this.
  13. IgpayAtinlay

IgpayAtinlay Whitelisted Player

yeah put me with kruor!

14. Sounas

Sounas Whitelisted Player

I'll go with Kruor

15. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Kruor's where the parties at.

16. saftus

saftus Whitelisted Player

Hello!

I will join island 4, if it's okay.

Regards!

17. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

I'm not on the list, and i own a trade 2.0 plot. I dont really give a shit what island im on tho.

18. Sounas

Sounas Whitelisted Player

Edit: brb

Igpay Atinlay likes this.
  19. Togeh

Togeh Whitelisted Player

I'd like to go on the same island as
    Amm255
    Sir_Com

if theres still space quite happy to go on the island with Kuror, Sounas and Igpay

20. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

If piekiller, bballfreak24, and I could be on a island together that would be great.