1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Trade 3.0 Island Assignments

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by ElectroBot, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Milhouz

Milhouz Whitelisted Player

2. PikePeicrer

PikePeicrer Whitelisted Player

1 own 2 accounts and 2 first floor trade plots i would like a island of my own and piekiller and ztww89 would like a island

3. xpgkaz

xpgkaz Whitelisted Player

I have a first floor plot, just put me on whatever island you wish =)

4. TriggerLive

TriggerLive Whitelisted Player

Sounds good to me :D

5. ComradeTaco

ComradeTaco Whitelisted Player

I have a 2nd floor trading plot, and I was wondering if it would be possible for a the last plot on island #4?
    :)

Kruor likes this.
  6. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

is there a time frame to claim these plots? i def would like to get one when i can start playing some more. i have a 1st floor plot in 2.0 trade.

7. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully we'll deploy trade 3.0 this weekend (I have to do some touch ups to it). I'd prefer that we have most plots laid out and paid for before then.

8. djbrooks06

djbrooks06 Whitelisted Player

ah then put me down for a plot. i can join anybody's island. if no one wants me ill take that #8 island :)

9. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Edit: never mind i saw that trade info sticky.

for those of use who dont currently have a current-Trade plot, how much will our plots cost in new trade? or were they free? [mindblanked]

10. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

11. BlandSauce

BlandSauce Whitelisted Player

I have a floor 1 in 2.0. I would be interested in doing a group-designed island, preferably something that fits the traditional "medieval" theme, or at least the "not made of gold blocks" theme.

A few questions
    Are we able to move our plot at a later time, whether it be to a new plot on the same island, or a new island completely?
    If we can't move, it's fine to wait until new islands open to claim a plot, correct?
    Will 2.0 be open for a while after 3.0 has opened, or should we take anything we want now?
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Pop?

12. ElectroBot

- You'll be able to move to plots on different islands if you wish with notice given to the trade manager.
    - Once trade 3.0 opens, players will be given 1-2 weeks to move their shops. Both trade warps will be active during this time.

13. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

???????? lol

14. lord_kruor

lord_kruor Whitelisted Player

Kane likes this.
  15. aliparpar

aliparpar Whitelisted Player

16. nkralles

nkralles Whitelisted Player

17. ElectroBot

I'm not forgetting players. I'm letting active player who want a plot choose their island mates. This is stage 1 of weeding out inactive shops from trade.

18. nkralles

nkralles Whitelisted Player

Ok I don't really care which island I am on, as long as me and @moe992 will be on the same island

19. Cameron146

Cameron146 Whitelisted Player

Can I get a trade plot aswell? Already got one on floor 2 of Trade 2.0

Not too bothered where it is but I'll go on island 5 if nobody has any problem with that. :D

20. Jim_Jam94

Jim_Jam94 Whitelisted Player

I'd like to buy a plot on Island 7, Pike came to me about it, so it's all Ok.