1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Notice: Trade Eviction Warning List (Dec 5, 2012)

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by ElectroBot, Dec 6, 2012.

1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

This is a thread with all the people who are not using trade for trade purposes. Please rectify the situation by creating chest shops if you're VIP2/3 or trust method shops (payment and product in the same chest with a block overtop of it). If you don't do this within the next week, the government reserves the right to evict you.

Any evicted plot owners can ask for a new plot anytime after eviction (they will be put on a list of plot owners without plots).

If you are ok with the government reclaiming your plot for use by another player, please state whether you'd like your resources back/destroyed or whether the new player can use the structure/materials on the plot.

EDIT - Dec 2011 Eviction Thread - http://godcraft.com/threads/trade-eviction-warnings-list-dec-2011.9486/

Non eviction warning (please update or open your shop):
    ReggAbac Reggie77 kingcam2

Warnings:
    @McLag TheKillToy featherblade2 Daemonforge Peany zoeykitten Ghostwheel22 Puppet1012 juggalotruck AuroraFinem Jocce Frolick Luivmiga (using Frolick's plot) Xanizl (aka evan_b) Harticus78 Lordpatch Meladn burns1200 Jim_Jam94 SudoHF BlandSauce techntux jell0zz Acacia17

Evicted (have been warned last December and/or are perm-banned from the server):
    Mista_Tubby & Mista_Tubby_Jr, Milhouz, Simens, Sniper3 Quizzbee, elpacco, medman15, Sweigart, Simens (two shops it seems, tsk, tsk), Y3LL0W_BuNny

How did you get your plot:
    xDiiBs and Bevilacqua on island K

Dorkinator 3 of the shops on your island are empty

Piekiller Which island are you on V or P?

Haptoad likes this.
  2. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Didn't tag properly

Warning:
    McLag

3. GTA4rox08

GTA4rox08 Whitelisted Player

I let bevil use one of the shops I had access too. Been trying to contact him to get him to move out for a while now. And diibs has owned that plot on island k since trade 3 was made.

4. xDiiBs

xDiiBs Whitelisted Player

I transferred plots to Island D, remember? I'll remove the chests/signs this weekend.

5. Xanizl

Xanizl Whitelisted Player

I'll be back in a week so ill start using my trade plot again by then :p

6. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

I sold my laptop and am making my computer right now. I wont be on godcraft unless I'm at a friends house. Give me bout a week.

7. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

A week to build a computer?

8. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

Not everyone buys the parts from one place. And prob hes buying like dell.com lmao so its like a 3 year wait.

9. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Burns1201 can be evicted.

10. Harticus78

Harticus78 Whitelisted Player

Well I need to turn my crater into a functioning plot. tjpotter will be happy. ;)

tjpotter likes this.
  11. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Im a noob at this and i just ordered the last of my parts. I had to save up more money so i could buy the rest. Ill post a picture when im done at another thread. Ive got a tv for a monitor ;) fancy stuff!
    Nah man! Its all bout newegg and tigerdirect.

12. JuiceHead

JuiceHead Whitelisted Player

http://pcpartpicker.com/ helps! May be too late if you ordered everything.

13. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Yeah it is too late but thanks. I'll keep this for when I do upgrades in the future.

14. Agility_

Agility_ Whitelisted Player

What parts did you get?

15. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

How about we keep to the subject at hand. McLag make a thread so people can post there.

16. Piekiller

Piekiller Whitelisted Player

P got switched a while ago but signs never changed

17. Ghostwheel22

Ghostwheel22 Whitelisted Player

Restocked my store with product.

18. Harticus78

One. I don't know where your shop is at. Two. I remember seeing your cheezeburger like sig when I was new and I freaking love it. :)

19. Harticus78

Btw some douche built a monster pillar under Island I.

20. BlandSauce

BlandSauce Whitelisted Player

Will try to do some updating in the next couple days. If I don't, I release all claim to anything left there. (Currently just some wood frameworks and trees)