1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Notice: Trade Eviction Warning List (Dec 5, 2012)

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by ElectroBot, Dec 6, 2012.

1. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

Meh.
    Message me if u wanna know.

2. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

Evicted (after warning. plots are purchasable from government):
    TheKillToy, featherblade2, Daemonforge, Peany, zoeykitten, Puppet1012, juggalotruck, AuroraFinem, Jocce, Frolick, LordPatch, Meladn, Jim_Jam94, SudoHF, techntux, jell0zz, Acacia17

Evicted (warned last time or perm-banned from server):
    Mista_Tubby & Mista_Tubby_Jr, Milhouz, Simens, Sniper3, Quizzbee, elpacco, medman15, Sweigart, Y3LL0W_BuNny

All evicted players can get another plot if they choose to do so at another time.

3. msu957

msu957 Whitelisted Player

Using a tv as a monitor sucks balls, usually a tv has REALLY low response time.... So no. Not fancy stuff.

4. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

TVs these days are also built to be monitors. Nothing is different from them but the size and quality.

5. msu957

Link to this TV?

6. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

My dad bought it a year ago. No link

7. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

1920X1080 @ 23 Inches= sexy, 1920x1080 @ 55 Inches=Wtf is this ugly shit. The only TV's that would be remotely close to monitor's would be the new 4k TV's

msu957 likes this.
  8. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

Remember he's using integrated graphics so he could save on an i7

Billdew likes this.
  9. featherblade2

featherblade2 Whitelisted Player

I'll clean my plot up ASAP if you want me too.

Some friends and I were thinking about making a super store with 5 (or more plots if other people let us use their alts to purchase them) plots, that would sell everything (literally) would this be possible/allowed? And could it be made on an empty island?

10. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

There are currently 26 plots that are up for sale/transfer. No new islands will be opened (except the NPC Village ones) until most of those 26 plots are filled.

Besides why try to make a super store when you haven't even stocked your actual store yet?

GTA4rox08 likes this.
  11. featherblade2

I was considering moving my plot when I was evicted but if you're not going to open a new island then I might as well just get the plots on the island that I'm currently at.

12. keirhan

keirhan Whitelisted Player

can you guys particurlalry McLag msu957 please make a separate thread to discuss this and not in the, TRADE WARNINGS/EVICTIONS

13. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

Is this the same island that my shop is on? If so id really like to see more shops on the island to fill up the people that got evicted. I could buy a plot for my alt and we could make a really nice super shop. We should also fix up the island.

14. featherblade2

Yup, 'tis the very same island, I think all the other people have been evicted (apart from maybe McLag?). It would be very nice to fix it up, any ideas for it?

15. msu957

Okay brah, simmer down.

McLag and Harticus78 like this.
  16. Jocce

Jocce Whitelisted Player

I have fixed mine with a trust system until i get more active and buy VIP :)

Please remove me from the Warning list :(

17. McLag

McLag Whitelisted Player

I was pulling off the sort of small shop things if you wanted to join in. It'd look nice.

18. jell0zz

jell0zz Whitelisted Player

Was gonna say that it was okay to evict me but you guys beat me to it :D

Just wondering, did i have any stuff in the chests? diamonds and such? I'd love those <3 :D