1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Venatum Subway

Discussion in 'Subway / Train Grid/System/Layout Projects!!!' started by Shaostoul, May 13, 2011.

1. Shaostoul

Shaostoul Whitelisted Player

From Sounas asking me and Arnerino pestering me (jk :p) I have fixed the Venatum subway to the best of my knowledge. Server went down so I was able to finish all of it, but once it is back up I should be able to finish it in a few minutes.

If anyone runs into a problem with the Venatum Subway, post here.

2. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

Broken at the 2000 N station. Was on my way to camelot and it just kinda ran me into a wall, had to break my cart to get out and then it just kinda warped me back to 2000 N.

3. Shaostoul

So you were arriving at the 2000 North Station and you crashed into a wall? You were riding away from the 2000 North Station on your way to Camelot? Where is it broken? Coordinates make it a million times easier.

You say kinda warped you back to 2000 North Station, it could be taken as, you were right at the station but it messed up or you were some where at any distance on the Venatum Subway and it messed up.

Specifics please.

-edit-

So I inspected the Camelot turn and someone has removed a brick (sorter) block and has over-all changed the design of the track to an extent. I'm not touching it since it may be someones work and I don't want to mess it up for them.

Unless the person speaks up and explains what was happening and then gives me permission to try to fix it again.

I have also reduced the slowed signs from 150 to 100 which will make any present problems removed. I have only done this up to the Camelot junction from the North 2000 Station.

If someone else cares to shed any light on the subject, please do so.

4. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

Sounas was working on the area where it dips down to the intersection for Camelot. Idk if he has finished that.

I was also doing some work on the old Nordland station so that it would go from the 2k Nordland station and quickly switch over to the New Venatum Line (You may see a 3x3 hole in the wall). I didn't however touch any of the New Venatum tracks so I don't know what's wrong. Good luck finding the problem!!;)

5. Shaostoul

Thanks for the info jcup. Now to just get some more information on the problem.

6. jcup24

jcup24 Whitelisted Player

of course. Anything for a dog wearing a monocle and a combed mustache

7. ztww89

ztww89 Whitelisted Player

uh yeah, not exactly sure of the coords.. It was leaving 2000N en route to camelot. Didn't make any turns, just went in a straight line, probably went about 500 blocks. Then i hit the wall. I could see there was a station or some sort of open area above me about 2-3 blocks up. The cart wanted to go further i assume since it was glitched back and forth, so i was basically stuck. There was a sign on that spot too which i had to punch out to get to my cart and once i did it warped me back to 2000N.

I can check the coords when i get on tomorrow if youd like.

8. Sounas

Sounas Whitelisted Player

Ah yes sorry that was me. I would have spoken up if i wouldnt be fast asleep!
    I was changing the entire thing because the signs were borked (especially the 2000N one) and after some tries found out it was indeed becauses the signs were too close to each other so i had to change it

9. Sounas

Sounas Whitelisted Player

2000N-Camelot fixed.