1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

VIP services

Discussion in 'Support' started by ZitaQ, Mar 7, 2013.

1. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

My membership and VIP money has cleared and whitelist gone through ok, but I still have no services as yet since my beginning date, did I miss doing something ??? help please......

2. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

Kane, the server admin and owner has to clear any membership and VIP payments you make. Also, to become a member, you also have to apply to either our build server or industrial server and be accepted. @burns1200
    http://godcraft.com/wiki/index/
    Until that time, Kane will not promote you to a member on any of our servers.

3. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

I have applied and been accepted as a member

4. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

My name appears in Pink on the Adventure Server where I build and spend my time. I was accepted as a member and paid my membership which went through ok.

5. fauxiss

fauxiss Whitelisted Player

Then what is the problem? Are the actual VIP3 features not working for you? While on the server try /ptime day
    That is a command that should make what you see have the same brightness as if it were day time.

6. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

No none of those things work from color signs to receiving architect table or base blocks or simple /top or time of day I have nothing yet .........I cannot use any of the commands...

7. Billdew

Billdew Whitelisted Player

Test using /craft. If a crafting table comes Up, you are vip3

8. burns1200

burns1200 Well-Known Member

There is no /top on GCA.
    Is your ingame the same as your forum name?

9. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

Yes name is the same in both ZitaQ

10. IamRacecaR

IamRacecaR Whitelisted Player

11. Kane

Kane Server Administrator Staff Member

?

12. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

I am now getting some of the VIP stuff thanks but is it due to showing member rather than Whitelisted?????

13. Kane

I'm so confused by your issues. Not sure what to say since I don't really fully understand it.

14. burns1200

She's not whitelisted on the forums.

15. Kane

That should have 0 effect in game but I guess I can I don't think I saw her actually post an app on the forums ever.

16. burns1200

17. Kane

18. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

I am confused too, I am new and learning I have gone through application been accepted...paid membership Industrial and VIP 3 I didnt get anything with the VIP or since I joined as per lists ie base protection blocks/nano saber/pumps/ tunnel bore or able to do colour signs. It was these things I was asking about how to do or how to get. The other question was if it was anything to do with the fact I am not shown as Whitelisted but as a member when I have been through and completed the application process and been accepted.........just looking for help as I dont know anyone on the server to help me...please

19. Kane

Sorry, I don't know why we keep some of these mods around. It's kind of sad and simple. You bought Whitelist access on Build Server. You are playing Adventure server but that is 100% fine. You need to fill in a simple Build Server Application and that was pretty much it. I went ahead and gave it to you anyways but this has never changed on Godcraft. Members like @burns1200 is getting stale and becoming nothing but a troll and I'm sorry for him confusing the hell out of ya.

Agility_ likes this.
  20. ZitaQ

ZitaQ Whitelisted Player

Many thanks Kane and I am sure @burns1200 is doing his best, be gentle on the overworked Mods.....smiles