1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!
    Dismiss Notice

waxdt 48 hour ban for breaking/entering into Kane's vault

Discussion in 'Banned / Appeal' started by ElectroBot, Oct 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectroBot

ElectroBot Head Moderator Staff Member

MC Name: waxdt
    When: Saturday, October 8, 2011 @ 3:05PM EST
    Why: intentionally breaking/entering into Kane's vault in trade
    Who Banned him/her: ElectroBot
    Extra information: You told us on ventrilo that you were bored and intentionally wanted to bug Kane by entering his vault. This happened right after I banned another player for breaking into Kane's vault.

The ban time starts when you reply to this thread. Since you also copied sections of Godcraft to your site, to be unbanned you'll need to write a long paragraph stating why you want to be a member of Godcraft. After you are unbanned, you must report to ElectroBot to clear a double chest of land.

2011-10-08_14.31.25.png

Sniper3, aliparpar and GTA4rox08 like this.
  2. waxdt

waxdt Member

So yeah i guess the ban time starts now and about the stuff copied pleas give me more info on that. I dont see what the problem is about the stuff that had been coppied.

3. ElectroBot

You copied forum stuff from Godcraft's site to your site. That content was not yours.

You still have to write a long paragraph stating why you want to be a member of Godcraft to be unbanned.

4. waxdt

waxdt Member

Hello,

I really want to get unbanned because I want to join the Industrial server and have fun again with it.
    Because i always tend to cheat on my own server with /item or /give just because i can as a owner.

I dont want to force myself again to not cheat with /give and play on GodCraft.com to get around that.

I also removed all content that was not mine from my website.

Kind Regards,
    waxdt

5. ElectroBot

You still have to write a long paragraph stating why you want to be a member of Godcraft to be unbanned and why we should allow you back in given what you've done (Moria ban, website, annoying Kane in many ways, breaking/entering).

6. waxdt

waxdt Member

Well the thing about annoying Kane is because he always ignores me and i was in a bad mood.

Also the Moria ban is the past i have changed since i was unbanned.

Pleas unban me from vent or add me on skype waxdt1 so i can talk about the website stuff in private cause i dont want to post links here etc.

7. waxdt

waxdt Member

Also the breaking entering was never intended to hurt someone or steal any stuff it was just breaking leaving in 1 second then placing the block back thats it. I dont see the problem with that it was just a joke.

8. ElectroBot

8.Do not trespass anywhere; no leaping walls; no going under walls; no breaking through walls; this includes player houses. (Walls can be as simple as torches.)
    9.Do not trespass anywhere continued; Ask for permission, if the player isn't there, you do not have permission.
    9.Entering a walled/fenced/marked area without permission from the owner of the land is not allowed; unless specified otherwise by a sign clearly stating visitors are welcome.

9. Zach00123

Zach00123 Whitelisted Player

Why should we unban you? You were perma'd and given a second chance. Usually if you screw up on your second, you don't get a third.

ElectroBot likes this.
  10. waxdt

waxdt Member

Cause this was as stated a 48 Hour ban and not a permanent ban.

I'm really bad at writing a reason why i should be a member on godcraft on the forums i better want to talk to the mods in Ventrilo. Its just because my language is not native english.

If i could talk to you guys on Vent i have to be unbanned there cause Kane banned because i was banned on the server that time.

11. Zach00123

No no. You did get perma'd before [Here's the ban thread]. Like I said before; after you get a second chance, and screw it up, you never get a third.

12. waxdt

waxdt Member

@Zach00123 i know i got a permaban before but people have seen i changed this tresspass was just cause im bored.

I know its against the rules thats why its a ban of 48 hours but not a permanent one.

This is in no ways a third chance since it didnt involve the reason of my permaban which was stealing i never stole again after that.

13. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

The stealing was because you were bored too, wasn't it? ... so what are you going to do next time you're bored, if we're just swapping habits here? :<

GTA4rox08 and Jim_Jam94 like this.
  14. Zach00123

What I'm saying is that you should not be unbanned because you screwed up your second chance.

15. waxdt

waxdt Member

Well the stealing was definitely not because i was bored.

I was poor at that time and i saw the chest uncovered so that was what made me think i could get away with it that time. But without me noticing that my stupid curiosity of the day before looked in the chest after breaking the protection block.

16. SimenS

SimenS Whitelisted Player

Im not sure if this is allowed (but it says that you can post if it is to defend).
    The ban only says 48 hours so he should be unbanned after 48 hours right?
    EDIT:
    If its wrong to post this feel free to remove it :p

17. Dorkinator

Dorkinator Whitelisted Player

He still hasn't written a long paragraph though.

moe992 and nkralles like this.
  18. zoeykitten

zoeykitten Whitelisted Player

I know I'm not supposed to post here. but if your stupid enough to steal from someone. make damn well sure it's not the owner of the server!

19. Ghostwheel22

Ghostwheel22 Whitelisted Player

Taking things from not one, but two mods. Oh, and Kane. Oh, and he was bored. Oh, and was permabanned once already.

Long paragraphs be damned. Permaban him and keep it that way.

confuzzledyma and zoeykitten like this.
  20. Sniper3

Sniper3 Whitelisted Player

I going with this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.