1. Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!

Wood/Charcoal for sale.

Discussion in '[BS] - Market / Trade' started by Bagline, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Bagline

Bagline Whitelisted Player

[​IMG]
    (a year and a half of construction in between Moria builds.)

Jokers2 and Bagline, the tireless ferocity behind Moria's Iron Hall, have set themselves upon the task of killing tree's.

Minimum of 1DC for orders.

We try to carry some stock on hand, but chances are high that orders will have to be fulfilled after they are placed. Payment isn't due until order is delivered. (Delivery to /trade only.)

Order fulfilment time depends on size of order, type of wood, and current stock on hand. Oak will be fastest, and it is therefore also the cheapest.

Currently we offer:
    Spruce(aka Redwood/Pine): 2300c per DC (~42.59c per stack)
    Birch: 2200c per DC (~40.74c per stack)
    Jungle: 2200c per DC (~40.74c per stack)
    Oak: 1800c per DC (~33.33c per stack)

Charcoal: 2200c per DC (~40.74c per stack)
    (charcoal is not produced until ordered)

2. Amyliz

Amyliz Whitelisted Player

I can vouch that these guys had my 4 double chest order for me very, very quickly. Prices are fair, too.

Good luck!

3. Bagline

not sure what jokers' been doing all day, but last night we had this in stock and ready for sale:

2 double chests of redwood + about 30 stacks
    2 double chests of birch
    1 double chest of charcoal

our current business plan is to get ~5 double chest of each in stock,then work on moria and other things until we need to produce more.

4. Jokers2

Jokers2 Whitelisted Player

Definitely will invest my half in Moria as well.

5. Bagline

Current stock:
    Birch: 3 double chests + 18 stacks
    Redwood: 4 double chests
    Charcoal: 1 double chest

6. Bagline

Updated prices and taking orders again.

7. Amyliz

I'd like to place an order for 2 dc of spruce, 2 dc of jungle, if you can please!

8. Bagline

I'll begin on it when I get home.

I got about 3/4 of a chest of jungle already in stock. Not much spruce yet.

9. Acacia17

Acacia17 Whitelisted Player

1 of each the woods k :3

10. Bagline

Amy, in the past you've never been in urgent need of logs... if you don't mind I'm going to fill acacia's order first. With what I have in stock, it's easier to get out of the way. Only need another 10 or so stacks of jungle and it'll be done.

11. Amyliz

Totally fine, it's just for stock because I have no pine logs after my near-spawn house.

12. Bagline

@acacia17 Not sure when you're online, but your order is ready. I'm going to stage it on Island H. Outside Amy's store is a stone/iron bar hut thing selling Moria's cobble. There will be private chests for you there.

8500 credits or 85d total.

edit: Amy, 25% done.

13. Bagline

@Amy Your order's ready, same area. 9000c or 90D

14. Amyliz

I'll check again later today if you're on :) Sorry, stuff has been nuts IRL.

15. Bagline

@Amyliz your order is ready. Also, new overview photo at top of the farm. (If it's 12-30-12 and before noon, I should be afk next to the chests containing your logs.)

edit: uh... guess you can't use mod tp anymore eh? It's in the usual spot in trade.