Hey Guest! We just wanted to let you know our new website is http://stonelegion.com and our new YouTube channel is http://youtube.com/stonelegionvideos Godcraft had lasted well over 3 years and became one of top servers in the world. We had decided overtime to start fresh with a new Site & Name but also change our ways. In the past Godcraft cost a small fee to play where Stone Legion is %100 free! So please check out http://stonelegion.com and hope to see you soon!Dismiss Notice
Godcraft Adventures Server Rules
- Stupidity is not an excuse and always remember, Treat others how you’d like to be treated.
- No PvP / Griefing / No Stealing / No Harassment / No QQ'ing (whining, begging, etc.) on the Server. Period.
- No Hacking / No Cheating / No Exploiting / No Using Bugs. Talk to a Moderator if you're unsure about whether something is not allowed. Report any bugs/exploits to a Moderator with a private message.
- No Trespassing without permission.
- - Player areas must be surrounded with a non-natural block border labelled with the owner’s name and no dangerous/harmful machines/actions are allowed outside said border
- Bases are to be at least 150 blocks away from another player and 300 blocks from spawn 0,0.
- Any land (especially outside your protected area) you use must be returned to a natural state when you're done with it.
- No abusing system resources. This means running too many machines or using machines extremely inefficiently. Moderators have the right to disable and even ban players ruining the enjoyment of the server for others. (e.g. no one needs more than 4 recyclers or over 10 apiaries, 16 Low/Mid Level Solar Panels)
- 16 solar panels per person, but if the group is 3 or more people, the group may only use 32 of any type, (to prevent lag).
- Don’t loop cables, tubes, pipes, code or spaghetti and Turn off machines when you’re not around/online.
- Player colours: Greys (non-whitelisted players), Members (including VIP1 & VIP2 Subscribers), VIP3 (Subscriber), Moderator (resolves player conflicts), Admin (keeps the server running).
- If you have any questions relating rules, disputes with players or other issues, then please contact a Moderator and please leave Kane (Admin) alone, he has a lot of things to do to keep things running!
- This server is here for the enjoyment of all. It has a strong community that protects the server and keeps it fun for all. Have fun, keep to the rules above and if in doubt, ask. Most players can give you an answer or refer you to the forums/wiki and there are usually Moderators online at most hours of the day regardless of time zone.
- No using pumps in the Nether.
- Reactors are limited to 8 per group (all types combined, fusion, thorium, uranium etc...)